Prior to engaging with Impact Digital Marketing, the National Car Buying Company invested heavily in pay-per-click, and wanted to ensure that this was being managed in the most efficient way. The perception was that pay-per-click costs were higher – and conversion rates lower – than they should be.
Their brief included six key elements: –
- Take ownership of pay-per-click campaigns and improve local results;
- Investigate and drive down invalid click rates;
- Reduce overall cost per click (CPC);
- Increase conversion rates;
- Lower the cost per acquisition (CPA);
- Improve overall ad relevance keyword Quality Score.
As part of delivering improvements to their online marketing campaigns, Impact Digital Marketing produced a full digital marketing strategy, launched a new website with integrations to third-party sites and back-office systems to make the whole quoting process quick, easy and efficient.